Community Chests

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Zac, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Zac

Zac
    Junior Moderator

Hi!

I have a suggestions about Community Chests. These are chests displayed at spawn, available for anybody to open, use or interact with. Players are able to put items in there, that can benefit from other people, nobody really who put what into there, but it can help them in some sort of way. This can really give new players a little advantage, when they first join and take items out of it. Or people with a lot of generosity, put valuable items inside, for other players to use. I personally think it's really nice and cool and can help everybody.​

2. I agree but there are some people who wont care about others and take everything in the chest maybe someone has an idea to stop people who do this? But I agree with your idea.

3. Zac

Zac
    Junior Moderator

Thank you for supporting this idea! If players do that, even if it's not even valuable stuff, then I guess there a greedy person. Unless it's something like a spawner, crate keys or a spawn egg then anybody would want that then I suppose it's an exception. I wouldn't say there's a way to stop this, the chests are for everyone and I guess it's people time and luck to see what people take out and put in, it's not rule-breaking or harmful so no punishments towards that.